Welcome!!

 It's your girl Stephany!
Rihanna, my inspiration

Today is the first day of a very, very, long thought process for my upcoming magazine. I love this project for the simple fact that I get to incorporate my photography and fashion. I decided to use to topic of fashion because I am very passionate about it, I love everything about fashion and I felt like that was great motivation for my AICE Project. At firs this project was a little overwhelming since I had a lot of ideas and I didn't know which one I would like better, but a magazine seems perfect. I am still thinking about what type of layout I will be using, I am still brainstorming about who I am going to be shooting and where as well. I believe I will be using an application called "Joomag" to begin the layout of my magazine and design where I want everything to go. I will begin the search for the models very soon so I can figure out what each can wear and what setting I should put them in. I think the whole "punk", "grungy" and "cool" look is very dope, I have always been a fan of a style that is different from any other. One of my inspirations was singer Rihanna, she started her collaboration with Puma, called Fenty x Puma. Her recent collection for FentyxPuma 2017 Fall/Winter that showed in Paris, was my inspiration for the look I want to give to my models and talk about on the magazine, I want the audience to feel connected and want to read the magazine and actually enjoy the visuals. It is going to be very grungy but very cool and sexy. This is the beginning of a dope magazine.




Stay tuned, pretty people!

xoxo 🍒



"Rihanna Has the Support of Family and Famous Friends at Her NYFW Show." Celebrity News. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts