Lights, Camera...Perfection

Hello!
Today, I finally started a photoshoot! I met up with one of the models Fabiana Montenegro to shoot some pictures of her, the background while be changed and the the lighting will be changed also. I still have more models to shoot but for now,  we are making PROGRESS! 🌹🍒
I have also added new models to my list, male models to be exact:


  • Brandon Walton
  • Miguel Vargas
  • Fernando Cabral(?)
-- I have a vision for the boys, I want them to also have glitter o their eyes but not as dramatic, I just want it to be there, just like the girl(s). I think Fabiana will be the only girl model in the magazine, I don't feel like any other girl has the right fit that I want in the magazine, ALSO, she will be the cover of my magazine. All the boys will be on it though. I have also started to use this program called "GIMP" to edit my photos. Stay tuned!

Here are is a preview of today's work!


this was the dramatic eye I wanted, with lots of glitter!










Comments

Popular Posts