Themes????

Image result for dazed website
I am thinking about not only making it grungy themed but also nasty, but the nasty that makes you want to throw up but really cool if that makes sense. I want the models to have a very careless but attractive attitude in the photos. I want the audience to to in shock but also want to look at all of the pictures. I want the theme to be dramatic but interesting. I want the models to be touching each others faces, I want it to feel rebellious. The clothes should be able to speak to the people and make them feel "cool". I have a couple more ideas on it and more magazine inspirations but taking the pictures is priority at the moment. I want to make the theme Summer/Winter related. It could be both clothes. I'll continue to update soon.



"Dazed." All My Faves. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts