Table of Contenu

Image result for fashion magazine table of contentsHi!
A little update on the shoots, I will continue to shoot this week, male models this time. I will be photographing Miguel Vargas and hopefully Juan Bonilla. I will also be photographing them in a neutral backgroung, and I will edit them soon. But on to other topics...I have some ideas for the table of contents. This website has helped me understand the ways of doing a table and it has made it easier also. It says to use a lot of images if I prefer, it also gives me the idea to combine texts and images in it, and how to approach it. I was thinking of a table of contents that has a lot of the bright colors I will be using, bold texts, and also some of the pictures of the models, on each page number reference, I will have a picture of the model. I want it to be attractive to the eye. Usually, table of contents are boring and dull, I want mine to be exciting and different.
---- Here is an example of the ideas I'm having ---



Handmade, 21. "MORE October 2010 - Japanese-style Fashion Magazines, Female College Students." MORE October 2010 - Japanese-style Fashion Magazines, Female College Students. N.p., 01 Jan. 1970. Web. 29 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts