Show me your angles!

My schedule is going to be a little busy this weekend because of the photo shoot. I am planning to get everyone together soon for an "organized" shoot. I have done some research about angles and ways to make the pictures look decent. This article has a lot of great tips on how to have a successful shoot with everyone. Fashion photography should convey an essence of authority, so the direction of the models needs to be confident and self-assured. Fashion photography is all about clothes and beauty, so pull all the elements of the scene and the model together to reflect this. I have to use makeup and hair styling to compliment the garment.  If I want a provocative or seductive look  for dark, heavy make-up and over styled hair; alternatively for an innocent or natural feel choose subdued pastel tones, gentle makeup and soft flowing hair styles. I am so excited for this to come together.

This is an example of different angles

This is Versace SS15


I want the pictures to have a feel like this also. 


🍒


"7 Lessons Learned On My First Fashion Photography Shoot." PetaPixel. N.p., 26 Aug. 2016. Web. 22 Mar. 2017.
Dazed. "Versace SS15." Dazed. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2017.
"Landon Nordeman Pulls Back the Curtain on Fashion Shows." CNN. Cable News Network, n.d. Web. 22 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts