Last Minute Tweaks!

Hello!

Fabiana Montenegro 2017
All I have been doing lately is work on the magazine. It has everything I wanted, the bright colors, the bold letters, it's basically the perfect magazine. I like my vision a lot. The front cover only has the name in bold letters, and the title of the main story. I need to continue to take pictures of one more model, it probably won't be Juan Bonilla anymore, it will be someone else. The pictures came out amazing, the quality is great. I am thinking about what else to put in the magazine. For now, I will just continue to use "Canva" to edit my things. It is a very easy program to use. This weekend I will make the video explaining my entire process throughout this magazine. I am super excited. Here is a preview of the cover!




Comments

Popular Posts