Shoots on Shoots...on shoots!

Hello!

Right now, I am looking into how I am going to take the pictures of the models on the magazine. I have been doing some research lately about how to place the models and how to get a good frame of the entire thing. I learned about the rule of thirds, in photography, that is a technique that is crucial in taking a good photo. I basically have to break down the background that I want to use, and the model in 3, to see where I want to focal point to be at. I am also debating the setting for my pictures again, since I want it to be more rebellious, I feel like the setting at school or somewhere more calm would be good, so the background doesn't take away from the models, I think the background of the walls at Wynwood wil be too distracting and it will take away from the actual important things, the models.




This is extremely helpful, this wil not only help in the cover but on the rest of the magazine. Placement is everything for a successful fashion magazine.

🌹

"Rule of Thirds in Photography." Digital Photography School. N.p., 10 July 2016. Web. 17 Mar. 2017.


Comments

Popular Posts