Pretty Pretty....Layouts

NEWS NEW NEWS!

I have been looking into what layouts I am going to be using and my one and only source that is actually helping a lot and being a huge inspiration is Pinterest. There are millions of fashion magazine layouts, its crazy. I want to make the layouts interesting for the viewer, I want it to have bright colors and bold letters to catch the readers attentions. I was thinking of having bold letters with the names of the models and interviewing them, under, there will be the text of them explaining why they like to model and how they feel in their clothes. This website has helped me learn more about my research and how I should lay out everything. ITS A MORE DETAILED BLOG I GUESS...

Some of my ideas were -- 

I want more bold letters and brighter colors 

this is dOpe 

this was an option but there is not enough texts.





"Magazine+Lyouts." Magazine+layouts - Google Search. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Mar. 2017."Layouts." Magazine+layouts - Google Search. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Mar. 2017."Magazine." Magazine+layouts. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Mar. 2017.
 

Comments

Popular Posts