Plus de Pousses!

Hii
Today was so eventful! I started my designs for a table of contents and I got to the more shoots today. I went to Savanna, a neighborhood in the area I live at, and got two more models done today. I shot them at a hockey rink around the place, I gave them a fence background and also a plant background, I am so happy with how the pictures came out. I also have another model, female that is, her name is Ana Espitia, her hair and sense of style was perfect for the magazine, the color scheme she had at the moment matched perfectly with the make up. I took pictures of one of my male models, Miguel Vargas, he wore a turtle neck that had bright colors as lines, had black skinny jeans and boots, and my personal touch, THE GLITTER ON THE EYES. I love the concept of glitter on everything, to me, glitter just makes everything brighter, to me it's elegant. It's a form of showing like, "Look at me, I'm here and I'm shinning". On the eyes to me just looks so dramatic and pretty, I don't know, I love it.

--- I will put some pictures up soon! 🍒

Comments

Popular Posts