Magazine Ideas



Hello!
Image result for another man
Harry Style 2016
 I am thinking about the tittle of my magazine and what the main headline will be. The LOVE Magazine is being a huge influence to me regarding the cover and the tittle. I want the theme of the cover to be very rebellious and cool. I need a tittle that will show and express the main idea of the magazine. Demographics of a magazine are insanely important to attract the target audience. My research has showed that 80% of the people that read fashion magazines, are women. I have also noticed that they use well known artist as magazine overs to attract certain people.My specific target audience of going to be females from the ages of 18-22. A great amount of people are interested in fashion magazines more than they are in lets say beauty magazines, fashion appeals more to readers. My target audience is mainly going to be women that are interested in fashion that is different, not your typical jeans and t-shirt. It is going to be odd but cool, the make up that is going to be used is going to be huge and visible. I am sososo excited to continue this thought process and come up with more ideas.
xoxooo🌹

Image result for another man
Alex Turner 2013


GeorginaMediaStudies Follow. "Fashion Magazine Audience Research." LinkedIn SlideShare. N.p., 22 Jan. 2015. Web. 09 Mar. 2017.
Fashionisto. "Harry Styles 2016 Another Man Cover Photo Shoot." The Fashionisto. N.p., 29 Sept. 2016. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.
Artupdate. "Another Man S/S13." Artupdate. N.p., 23 May 2013. Web. 28 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts