FentyxPuma Vibes

 I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LINE.

Here is my update, I have been inspired by this line so much that I am going to be using female AND male models. I am still brainstorming the setting but I am thinking maybe a warehouse or Wynwood Miami, its a very artsy place and I think it will go well with my style and theme. I am thinking more of a dark background, very grungy but very colorful. It will blend very well with the clothes, I want backgrounds like these, they would be the perfect backgrounds. I have done my research on the line and how to dress my models that I will be shooting, and everything looks so good so far. I have a Sony camera that will help me get the best pictures possible for this magazine, I just need to figure out a website to edit them better, I believe Photoshop is a good pick. I am so,so,so ready to begin this shoot soon.

🍒



"Rihanna's Fenty Puma Fall Runway Show." GOLIBE GWAM. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Mar. 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts