A little Dazed A little in LOVE


Hello, again!

Regarding to research, I have done a lot of it but mainly about the title I am going to be using as a mast head on my magazine. I had the idea of getting a word or phrase and translate it to French. I chose French because France is one of the main places in the world where fashion is big, its a very large topic. I was brainstorming and thought of some words that would go with my theme but also look good in front of a magazine. I was thinking of words like "boujie" "beautiful" or even "edgy". I came to the conclusion that I should just use the word "Dope" but not leave it just like that, I was thinking of making it look like this "dOpe". Dope means "cool" or "awesome" , I feel like that relates to my magazine in so many ways. 
 --- I have also been thinking about all the magazine motivations that have led me to conclude that this is what I want. 
Some of my motivations for cover art were: 
  • LOVE Magazine
  • Dazed Magazine
  • GQ Magazine
  • Another Man Magazine

the colors and font of this magazine are really cool
the dramatic feel to this is what I want 




"Dazed+Magazine." Dazed+magazine - Google Search. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Mar. 2017.
Dailymail.com, Heidi Parker For. "LOVE Magazine." Daily Mail Online. Associated Newspapers, 09 Feb. 2016. Web. 20 Mar. 2017.


Comments

Popular Posts